What's The Appeal Of Bl?

Pann: What's the appeal of BL?

(Pann OP struggles from BL addiction in addition to questions if it's right)

1. [+89, -11] Why... Good things are meant to hold out enjoyed, friend... Hehehe!!!

2. [+87, -7] I don't actually know, either. I can't stand upward GL but I similar BL...   Maybe because it's most 2 handsome guys?

3. [+64, -5] I similar a homo who's loved yesteryear a man.

4. [+24, -2] There's this specific atmosphere of BL ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's rattling dissimilar from NL...

5. [+23, -0] I similar it when a homo is fluttered yesteryear a homo in addition to when he's crying for him.

6. [+18, -0] I similar the penetration... I similar the thrill of it ㅠㅠ I used to similar GL because of the boobs but these days, I'm to a greater extent than turned on yesteryear penetration than boobs... I recommend Ginhiji's plant for BL.

7. [+18, -0] I don't know. It's simply fucking sexy.

8. [+16, -2] It's non the "he should engagement a homo since I can't accept him" mentality. I actually similar the foreign atmosphere betwixt 2 guys inward BL.

9. [+14, -0] BL writers are doing an amazing undertaking these days. That's likewise why... 

10. [+14, -0] I don't know why but I simply can't quit BL. I'm fifty-fifty starting to want I was a man. I'm crazy ㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+13, -0] Don't y'all experience similar your non-existent penis is having a boner when you're reading it? I similar BL because of the connections inward the stories.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel