Melon Nautical Chart Gets Filled Amongst Hopeful Songs On The Novel Year's Day


4) Song That Will Make You Succeed Just By Listening - Jobin
11) Jackpot - Kim Feel
17) Happiness - Red Velvet
34) Lotto - EXO
36) It's a Big Hit - Daesung
41) I'm The Best - 2NE1

-

Pann: Melon nautical chart that's on burn correct now

1. [+186, -0] People got fooled past times the 'Lotto' title... The lyrics of Lotto include "I don't demand no money, I alone demand you".

2. [+26, -1] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I haven't seen this. I'm gonna larn psyche to all.

3. [+20, -0] I promise everyone's happy inwards the novel year! Happiness <3

4. [+7, -5] I listened to BTS' Love Yourself:Answer because I'm going to showtime loving myself to a greater extent than this yr as well as I promise to destination getting wound past times others' judgement...

5. [+7, -1] It's a Big Hit is a neglect because the vocal starts amongst "I promise everybody gets lucky inwards 2009 as well as striking daebak "

6. [+6, -0] People who are searching for a project are listening to Pick Me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+6, -1] I listened to Red Velvet's Happiness. People are nevertheless ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+6, -0] Everybody psyche to Lotto as well as hold upwards happy

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel