Red Velvet Members Hint That Yeri Is Sm's Princess?


Joy
Irene thinks I'm a pretty daughter. To me, Irene is a smart unnie.
Seulgi thinks I'm the sexiest. To me, Seulgi is a cute, innocent pro.
Wendy thinks I'm a boyfriend. To me, Wendy is a cute, talented squirrel.
Yeri thinks I'm a weird unnie. To me, Yeri is a scary dongsaeng.



Q) Is in that place a fellow member who has a concept&image yous desire to have?
A) Yeri because I envy that she tin sack country whatever she wants in addition to no i tin sack halt her.



Wendy
Irene thinks I'm a from-abroad member. To me, Irene is a leader unnie.
Seulgi thinks I'm a same-age friend. To me, Seulgi is a same-age friend <3
Joy thinks I'm her most favorite unnie. To me, Joy is an honest dongsaeng <3
Yeri thinks I'm a sometimes-too-much unnie. To me, Yeri is a costless spirit.



Seulgi
Irene thinks I'm a poop dog. To me, Irene is a charismatic unnie.
Wendy thinks I'm a pillar. To me, Wendy is a friend that makes me comfortable.
Joy thinks I'm a cool unnie. To me, Joy is a cute lilliputian chick.
Yeri thinks I'm simply an unnie. To me, Yeri is "my way".

-

Pann: Yer is indeed SM's princess according to the members

1. [+893, -17] Shouldn't SM's princess live somebody similar Yoona? Untalented idols similar her tin sack also live treated equally a princess? I don't sympathise why they spoil her similar that when she has null talent.

2. [+793, -15] That's why she's in addition to thus arrogant, doesn't bother to practice, in addition to entirely plant on expanding her network... It's in addition to thus obvious that her fellowship has been treating her equally a princess.

3. [+743, -8] I'm certain the unnies gave her advice but she didn't bother to withdraw heed to them ㅋㅋ Don't blame the other members for her lack of talent.

4. [+511, -3] Irene in addition to Yeri are the problem. I experience bad for Joy, Wendy, in addition to Seulgi, particularly Wendy ㅠㅠ She tries to function in addition to thus difficult inwards the middle... And Yeri makes a mutual frigidness appear upwards in addition to jokes that Wendy is also much. I'm certain Wendy volition recollect that. She fifty-fifty wrote herself equally "too-much unnie" to Yeri.

5. [+485, -3] I'm an all-fan of Red Velvet in addition to Irene was my bias. To justice the things, Irene in addition to Yeri are on their ain in addition to Seulgi/Wendy/Joy seem to live close. I don't desire to blame Yeri but she seems to live the seed of all this conflict. During their debut days, Irene in addition to Joy were unopen plenty to live called Joyrene in addition to 4 of them were really close. After Yeri joined the group, they were fine during Ice Cream Cake in addition to Dumb Dumb. But later on that, they seemed to own got parted away. So Yeri started to instruct closer to other idols in addition to practiced less... I'm certain she got into a conflict alongside either Wendy or Seulgi because of this. Irene tried to own got assist of Yeri since she's immature in addition to novel in addition to it made her to a greater extent than biased. Honestly, Irene wasn't rude from the start. The members fifty-fifty called her mom... I'm sad but Yeri seemed to own got ruined the group's atmosphere, Irene became to a greater extent than tired, in addition to Yeri in addition to other members drifted away to a greater extent than in addition to more, in addition to Irene gave upwards i time it got out of her control. And since she's the entirely pop fellow member inwards her group, she also lost her rookie mindset... Long-lasting groups similar SNSD, Apink, in addition to SHINee own got members whose ages are similar but Red Velvet members' ages are also apart. Irene is a 91'er in addition to Yeri is a 99'er. For Irene, the other members are all dongsaengs who are at to the lowest degree iii years younger. I'm certain she doesn't own got mutual interests alongside other members in addition to doesn't fit alongside them. It's the same for Yeri. The residue of the iii members are overnice in addition to at a similar age, that's why they instruct along. The argue why Yeri can't human activity reckless to Irene compared to other unnies is because of Irene's historic catamenia in addition to because Irene's seat inwards Red Velvet is the most important. It's non similar Irene in addition to Yeri are close, but Yeri doesn't cross the business to Irene in addition to Irene simply takes assist of Yeri because she's much younger. I don't concur that both are close. Yeri would genuinely experience threatened to Irene because they're both visuals in addition to Irene is much prettier. Anyways, this is my theory for their 1:1:3 split. From what I've seen, Irene is non a leader material. When it was 4 members, in that place was no ask to create out the grouping because the members were all innocent. But Yeri joined the grouping in addition to she's also stubborn in addition to spoiled, in addition to thus Irene seems to live unable to control. I think Irene got tired. So I think most conflicts came from Yeri. You tin sack tell the divergence betwixt atmospheres from 4-member to 5-member. I don't think the grouping volition final long unless they own got fourth dimension to beak almost their honest feelings. As a fan from Happiness, I desire them to brand up.

6. [+452, -1] There's a potent pregnant to "she tin sack country whatever she wants".

7. [+357, -4] Honestly, I don't think they wrote that alongside a skilful intention. They must've wrote it acre thinking almost Yeri crossing the business ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even on the broadcast, yous tin sack run across her acting rude in addition to maxim rude things. I can't imagine what it's similar behind the camera.

8. [+343, -3] I tin sack tell the members are non close. I've watched diversity shows in addition to the members are definitely divided equally Irene, Yeri, Joy/Seulgi/Wendy. Yeri is simply "my way", Wendy seems to live wound past times Irene or Yeri, in addition to Joy & Seulgi seem to live neutral.

9. [+279, -0] "No i tin sack halt her" sounds strange...

10. [+247, -3] I'm non trying to bash Yeri but is she a immature lady of SM staff?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel