Eunhyuk Hints That Sm Doesn't Similar Super Junior D&E's Novel Song


Article: 'Weekly Idol' Super Junior D&E reveals a novel vocal "SM doesn't similar it"

Source: Newsen via Nate

MC: "Your novel vocal isn't SM style"

Eunhyuk: "Is that why SM doesn't similar it?"
-

1. [+148, -16] I similar Growing Pains because it doesn't convey those autotunes inward Super Junior's songs.

2. [+131, -34] If they're singers, they should sing live.

3. [+82, -31] Super Junior D&E's songs are actually good! Before y'all bash them, become in addition to nous to Growing Pains in addition to Still You.

4. [+22, -14] I intend it's amazing that Super Junior is even in addition to then releasing albums in addition to promoting. It's prissy to run across an creative soul who debuted when I was inward pump schoolhouse even in addition to then doing well. SuJu hwaiting!

5. [+21, -9] I liked Oppa Oppa, Can You Feel It, in addition to Growing Pains! I flora both convey adept voices in addition to I similar their cheerful stages! I was looking frontward to their novel album in addition to I was bummed it was a Japanese album. I'll brand certain to nous to the novel album! Hwaiting

6. [+20, -8] Super Junior is adept at live, why are people bashing them for it? Listen to them earlier bashing.

7. [+17, -7] I similar the vocal because it has the unique vibes from Donghae's self-composed songs.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel