Exo's 2 Songs Every Minute Nominees Of Music Bank's Win


Pann: #1 nominees of Music Bank today

1. [+106, -10] The #1 creative someone was decided every minute shortly every minute Music Bank started ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+106, -11] I mean value EXO volition win #1

3. [+100, -9] There comes a twenty-four hours when EXO gets defeated yesteryear EXO...

4. [+83, -74] Upvote for Tempo. Downvote for Love Shot.

5. [+51, -51] EXO-Ls were ignoring as well as hiding their controversies simply at in i trial they're crawling out as well as celebrating this. Such a shameless fandom.

6. [+36, -9] I prefer EXO over EXO ^^

7. [+27, -9] I told you lot EXO volition shell EXO someday.

8. [+24, -3] I mean value this happened earlier ㅋㅋ Lucky One vs. Monster

9. [+22, -13] Wow... If I were EXO-Ls, I wouldn't hold upward able to post these things correct now. How shameless of you. Of course, you lot don't fifty-fifty realize what you've done.

10. [+21, -18] Isn't it an empty house?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel