Koreans At The Historic Catamenia Of 574 Popular Off Asked On Their Biggest Regret


Age v - Giving my friend my snack at a playground
Age vii - Getting scolded past times my mom



Age 8 - Fighting amongst my friend
Age 10 - Not listening to my mom



Age 12 - On an English linguistic communication vocabulary test, I wished to instruct only i to a greater extent than right answer. I failed the exam past times i question.
Age xvi - Couldn't give a presentation together with roughshod downward on the spot



Age eighteen - Trying to cutting ties amongst a friend
Age xx - Not caring virtually my grades inwards aeroplane 11



Age 21 - Not studying inwards aeroplane 12
Age 22 - Not buying Bitcoins



Age 28 - Not studying aboard inwards university
Age xxx - Not spending chuseok vacation amongst my identify unit of measurement six years ago



Age 33 - Going against my father
Age 35 - Not dating plenty women earlier getting married



Age 37 - Doing things that adults told me non to produce since I was young
Age 41 - Getting into a machine accident past times my incorrect decision



Age 42 - Getting married is my biggest regret although I had my happiest moments from it
Age 44 - Not telling my dad I loved him earlier he passed away



Age 46 - Not loving someone at my fullest inwards my 20's together with 30's
Age fifty - Dropping out of high school



Age 53 - I hitting my boy amongst the excuse of 'the rod of love'. That was the most hurtful together with regretful thing.
Age 55 - Starting to smoke



Age 59 - Not reading many books amongst my children
Age 61 - Getting married, it's a doubled-edged word



Age 64 - Not taking tending of my health
Age 66 - I bring regrets every day



Age 69 - Getting married without knowing my husband's personality properly
Age 71 - Not living hard



Age 74 - Not existence warm plenty to my parents

-

Article: We asked people at the historic catamenia of v 74, "What produce y'all regret the most inwards your life?"

Source: Kookmin via Naver

1. [+45, -0] Marriage keeps coming up...

2. [+20, -0] Marriage is the affair I regret the most. Love is brusk together with life is long.

3. [+17, -2] In my early on 40's, I regretted non studying enough. In my belatedly 40's, I regretted quitting my job. I'm trying to instruct a novel project side past times side yr but I'll live on 50. Do y'all intend I tin flame produce it?

4. [+16, -1] Meeting my electrical current hubby together with non travelling amongst my family.

5. [+8, -0] My regrets are drinking together with smoking. I shouldn't bring started them at all. If I were to born again, I won't produce them at all together with I tin flame live on successful for sure.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel