Fans Seek Sm's Obsession Amongst Ending Phase Later Exo Takes Ending Phase At Sbs Gayo


10th trending tweet: generation change

"Generation change, my donkey ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fact is that Bigbang in addition to EXO are the overstep groups inwards the music industry. Do they holler back they tin alter that forcibly? Nonsense ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They (BTS) must holler back they're something because they're pop inwards the US. How almost getting recognized domestically first?"

Last year, EXO wasn't the ending phase for MAMA in addition to EXO fans trended the tweet past times tweeting almost "forcible generation change" which way EXO->BTS

-

Pann: What happened when EXO wasn't the ending phase at final year's MAMA

1. [+432, -37] They don't desire to acknowledge that EXO's popularity is declining in addition to that people don't head to their songs. They holler back EXO is beingness pulled downward past times about hidden power...

2. [+283, -22] When this form of affair happens, I e'er disregard it every bit biased fans only when non-fans bring together in addition to say, "I'm non a fan only I holler back the fans receive got the correct to last mad almost it", I encounter them every bit self-absorbed people that desire to encounter themselves every bit "non-fan who's really agreeable in addition to understanding".

3. [+227, -34] As expected of EXO-Ls

4. [+66, -1] "I'll kill them if EXO doesn't win the award"? Do they ain the honor or something?

5. [+63, -1] So cringe-worthy...

6. [+48, -1] As expected of EXO-Ls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're the ones that are bringing hate. Stop tarnishing your artists' image.

7. [+47, -2] I holler back they all got brainwashed. I'm fifty-fifty starting to last scared.

8. [+42, -2] I actually idea BTS would last the ending phase this twelvemonth ㅋㅋ



Moon Hee Jun: god's comeback in addition to my comeback were overlapping at that time. I idea god deserved the ending phase because they were popular, only I also didn't desire to demo other HOT members that I was losing. The PD also asked me to allow god receive got the ending stage. I was really pitiful to realize that I wasn't every bit powerful. My managing director in addition to the PD ended upwards contention over the ending stage. I actually wanted to receive got the ending phase for once. The god members cooly gave me the ending stage. I took the ending phase similar that.

Kim Tae Woo: I'll nation this accurately - this was a deal betwixt agencies. The PD ended upwards coming to us. When he asked us almost the ending stage, nosotros told him that nosotros didn't assist almost it. Park Joon Hyung fifty-fifty said, "let Hee Jun receive got the ending stage".

-

Pann: SM's stubborn in addition to pitiable ending obsession (god, Moon Hee Jun)

1. [+102, -15] Taking the ending phase similar that is actually worth it? It'll alone decrease ratings in addition to convey to a greater extent than hate.

2. [+78, -11] He talked almost it on the broadcast? He's earthworks his ain grave.

3. [+55, -14] This needs to larn a overstep post. It's a fact.

4. [+43, -2] SM is the alone 1 that's obsessed amongst ending phase ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were infamous since the start generation.

5. [+35, -1] But they proceed whining almost it ㅠㅠ They e'er got their ending phase taken past times Bigbang ㅠㅠ After Bigbang, BTS appeared hence they almost lost it, too.

6. [+31, -2] So funny how they're desperate almost ending stage.

7. [+27, -1] god was a saint for putting upwards amongst SM's whining. BTS is about other saint.

8. [+21, -2] I don't holler back BTS would fifty-fifty assist almost the ending phase because they're every bit good "my way"

9. [+19, -1] Must last embarrassing to know that the ratings decreased amongst the ending phase ㅋㅋ

10. [+16, -0] (Article of how Bigbang was the ending phase for 2009 concert in addition to and hence Super Junior performed over again subsequently Bigbang, which caused Bigbang members to last filled amongst rage in addition to leaving the concert)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel