Question Asked At A Google Interview


Characteristics of Google interviews:
- Not virtually the interviewee's background/family/college GPA
- About the interviewee's future-oriented character
- Values creativity, calculation, ideas, approach to business, etc.

Question asked at a Google interview:
- $1,000 game
1) You're inwards a room amongst a stranger.
2) You're ordered to split upward $1,000 for yourself in addition to the stranger.
3) You're entitled to select the divided amount. The stranger knows you lot possess got $1,000 to divide.
4) You can't verbalize to the stranger.
5) If the stranger agrees amongst the suggested amount, you lot both tin accept the money. If the stranger disagrees amongst the suggested amount, $1,000 is taken away from both.
6) In this situation, how much are you lot going to suggest? Please reply inwards xxx seconds.

=

Instiz: Question asked at a Google interview

- 500:500. If the stranger likewise knows this is gratis money, dividing every bit makes it easier for everyone

- 800:200. If there's $1K in addition to alone I tin determine on the amount, whatever total is beneficial for the stranger. Besides, the stranger wouldn't handgrip it against me since they don't know me in addition to they don't larn to determine to negotiate. I'll simply become far big.

- 500:500 because I simply desire to larn over amongst it quick

- I don't intend Google wants 500:500 answers... I wonder what the ideal reply was

- 530:470. This is genuinely a $60 departure but the stranger mightiness intend "losing $30 is zilch "

- 0 for me 100 for stranger. We could in addition to thus travel out the room amongst the coin in addition to and thus negotiate it together.

- xc for me because no thing how much I give the stranger, they possess got to tell yep for gratis money

- My reply volition last "I'll give 1K to the stranger because working at Google volition brand 1K nothing"

- 450 for me because I desire to cut back whatever risk

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel