When The Amusement Awards Used To Live On Yoo Jae Suk Vs. Kang Ho Dong


Pann: When amusement awards weren't controversial

1. [+121, -3] I felt bitter watching MBC amusement awards without Yoo Jae Suk...

2. [+107, -2] I shout upward amusement awards are meaningless to both of them now. Everybody knows Yoo Jae Suk is the best MC inwards Korea in addition to Kang Ho Dong is dominating on all cable channels ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+83, -0] At that time, both of them dominated everything.

4. [+52, -1] The awards aside, diversity shows were the best at that time. We had 1N2D on KBS, Infinity Challenge on MBC, in addition to Family Outing on SBS. Every world channel had their instance show. I enjoyed watching amusement awards at that fourth dimension simply these days, I don't actually convey many shows that I bask in addition to I don't await forrard to amusement awards anymore.

5. [+34, -0] Infinity Challenge was the middle of MBC amusement awards every year. It felt weird seeing I Live Alone equally the middle this year.

6. [+27, -0] Kang Ho Dong had The Guru Show, 1N2D, in addition to Star King. Yoo Jae Suk had Infinity Challenge, Happy Together, in addition to Family Outing. They were precious exceed MCs who were hosting instance shows on each channel. It couldn't endure controversial whatever how ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I immature adult woman Yoo God equally a fan of Infinity Challenge. Yoo God's tape of winning daesangs for xiii years inwards a row tin flame never endure broken.

7. [+19, -0] Even if they don't win a daesang, Yoo Jae Suk in addition to Kang Ho Dong's course of written report won't larn anywhere. We all know they're the best MCs inwards Korea ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The trends alter every year.

8. [+12, -0] Agreed... I used to scout amusement awards because I was curious who'd win the daesang simply I don't scout it anymore.

9. [+10, -1] Kang Ho Dong is yet doing actually good on cable channels ㅋㅋ New Journey to the West, Knowing Bros, Let's Eat Together.

10. [+6, -0] We demand novel generations of entertainers, though.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel