Yg Screwed Upward Amongst Winner's Photobook?


Pann: Fucking YG ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+55, -1] Fuck, are they Annoying Orange?

2. [+49, -1] Fuck, mine also ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The human face upwards purpose is folded. YG needs to endure smacked.

3. [+48, -0] But it looks cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+47, -2] I'm baffled yesteryear the fact that they're genuinely selling this.

5. [+30, -0] Am I the exclusively 1 who's envious of Winner's album? If y'all come across my bias' album, you'll know that Winner's album looks beyond amazing.

6. [+30, -0] I'm a VIP in addition to this is why Hyun Suk is gross. I bring to tear off the folded photos from a photobook in addition to scan them.

7. [+23, -0] Wow, that's crazy... They await genuinely cool separately though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What the hell is this... I'm gonna complain if my bias' album also ends upwards similar that ㅋㅋㅋ I'm already scared.

8. [+23, -0] Am I the exclusively 1 who finds this 1 funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seunghoon's eyes in addition to human face upwards await similar he's unsatisfied amongst the editing of the photograph ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It matches genuinely well.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel