Bigbang Fans Complain To Kang Sunghoon's Encompass Of 'Flower Road'


Article: Sechs Kies Kang Sunghoon covers Bigbang's fansong 'Flower Road'... Bigbang fans complain

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+378, -133] I don't intend this is a large wrongdoing...

2. [+337, -67] You shouldn't mess amongst fansongs out of respect. Imagine an creative someone roofing Sechs Kies' fansong. I'm certain the fans volition brand a bigger fuss ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+257, -51] I tin sympathise roofing other artists' songs, merely I don't intend roofing a fansong is right.

4. [+37, -20] The fact that he sang approximately other artist's fansong at his ain concert is incorrect enough, merely he too changed the lyrics together with added a choreo. OK, I tin tolerate them all, merely approximately Kang Sunghoon fans are acting aggressive together with demanding us to hold out thankful for roofing their fansong. By the way, Flower Road hitting the roof together with was #1 for weeks without whatever promotion.

5. [+33, -11] I recall him going to courts for committing fraud. He cleaned upward his ikon amongst Infinity Challenge.

6. [+33, -10] The work is that Bigbang has never fifty-fifty performed the song... And Kang Sunghoon added a choreography on run past times of that ㅋㅋ

-

Pann: Reasons why Bigbang fans are upset amongst Kang Sunghoon

1. [+261, -28] When us VIPs complained, nosotros were treated similar an ungrateful hoobae fandom.

2. [+235, -34] I'm non a fan merely Sechs Kies together with their fandom too bring a lot of controversies merely they got buried. The agency they treated Lee Young Ja was thus rude.

3. [+223, -28] I'm a Sechs Kies fan merely I don't sympathise Kang Sunghoon together with his fans... I apologize on behalf of them, distressing VIPs ㅠㅠ

4. [+149, -10] I'm non interested inwards whatever idol merely I actually compassion Bigbang fans. For example, my swain proposes me amongst his self-produced song. And together with then my boyfriend's sunbae edits the vocal together with proposes his girlfriend. The girl posts the vocal on Instagram together with I bring to meet that. This is supposed to hold out my vocal since he dedicated the vocal to me merely I can't fifty-fifty complain since it's a sunbae who stole the vocal from my boyfriend. If I complain, I'm gonna hold out called rude together with ungrateful past times the sunbae's girlfriend.

5. [+141, -6] Sechs Kies fans nation VIPs should hold out thankful for promoting the vocal merely the vocal got splendid results, nosotros don't request whatever advertisement ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+119, -2] It's non similar Bigbang fans are mad because Bigbang never performed the vocal before. First of all, Bigbang produced the vocal for the fans two years agone to liberate it earlier enlisting. When the offset articles were out, they clearly called it a 'fansong'. But Kang Sunghoon re-recorded the vocal together with fifty-fifty changed the 'Bigbang' signature audio to 'Hoony'. Even non-fans recognized the 'Bigbang' sound, imagine how it's similar for the fans. But Kang Sunghoon changed that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He too added a choreography. It's understandable why the fans are upset.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel