Amazing Fates Of Sechs Kies, Kyuhyun, In Addition To Tablo


Sechs Kies leader Eun Jiwon too a woman somebody doc were on a same show



A calendar week later, the doc married a Sechs Kies fellow member Ko Jiyong
(It was inwards 2013, Eun Jiwon too Ko Jiyong weren't contacting each other)



March 13, 2006
Kyuhyun: "I freaking dear Super Junior's Twins ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I tin fifty-fifty practise the trip the lite fantastic ㅋㅋㅋ Happy birthday ㅋㅋ I'm going to slumber now."



He became a Super Junior member



November 30, 2005
Tablo: "Seeing Jo Seung Woo + Kang Hye Jung twosome makes me happy. I envy them. I promise they final forever!"

In 2009, Tablo married Kang Hye Jung

=

Instiz: Three pictures of celebrities that grade you lot serious goosebumps

- Wow... you lot never know what volition live on on to people

- The final i is actually daebak

- Was a fan, became a fellow member ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I promise I'll terminate upwardly marrying the i inwards my profile picture

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel