March Comebacks


iKON



GFriend



Winner



BTOB



GOT7



Monsta X

-

Pann: March comebacks are amazing

1. [+71, -4] It's likewise early on to live excited. It's YG we're talking about.

2. [+55, -4] I heard that it's the concluding of GOT7's trilogy, I'm then excited ㅠㅠ

3. [+53, -4] Hey hey... Calm down, it's YG...

4. [+28, -1] I promise GOT7 does well! I actually desire them to perish popular

5. [+22, -0] I'm looking forwards to GOT7 ㅠㅠ Arrival

6. [+22, -0] According to the flying journal, it departed inwards March lastly year, faced air turbulence inwards September, as well as is scheduled to brand it inwards March. FLIGHT LOG: ARRIVAL (source: Bambam's Instagram)

7. [+21, -0] No... the competitors are likewise strong... Cube-ya, you lot meliorate schedule it properly.

8. [+20, -1] I promise BTOB's comeback is on the correct timing... I promise there's no overlap... I but don't desire the comeback appointment as well as the showtime calendar week of promotions to overlap... Cube-ya, delight ㅠㅠ The competitors are likewise rigid ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel