Update Sungmin's Fansite Later On His Human Relationship Got Publicized



Instiz: Idol's fansite homepage who admitted their human relationship yesterday




Super Junior Sungmin's fansite homepage

"In 10 years, the someone powerfulness non hold upwardly beside you, exactly I'll yet hold upwardly your fangirl. Let's meet who's gonna final longer."


=====


- Woah too thus cool...

- The fan mindset is quite cool

- I intend they're maxim that they'll stay every bit fans, non that they're denying to congratulate

- I empathize how the fans experience exactly it's a little... Sungmin is one-time enough, shouldn't they hold upwardly to a greater extent than understanding?

- I intend they're beingness a chip sarcastic hither ㅠㅠ

- I'm non leaving the fandom, either. Be happy, Sungmin


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel