Update Yura Vs Naeun



Pann: Who's prettier?





=====


1. [+255, -145] I select Naeun

2. [+227, -139] I intend it's Naeun

3. [+205, -121] They're both pretty only Naeun is a flake prettier

4. [+110, -67] They're both pretty, only Yura's confront is dimensional thus she doesn't expect equally proficient on screen. And her torso proportions are totally amazing. Naeun is actually pretty only I intend Yura is a flake prettier... My subjective thoughts

5. [+75, -42] Yura for me

6. [+54, -23] I saw Yura irl in addition to I couldn't speak. I kept maxim "whoa" equally I watched her. I haven't seen Naeun irl only later on seeing Yura, I became her fan. I personally nation Yura!

7. [+44, -24] I personally similar people who are kind-looking. Naeun's outset impression is actually proficient in addition to her confront looks thus kind

re both pretty only Naeun is a flake prettier Update Yura vs Naeun


8. [+42, -12] I prefer an aura similar this

re both pretty only Naeun is a flake prettier Update Yura vs Naeun


9. [+39, -17] Naeun. I don't intend Naeun's torso loses to Yura's...

10. [+37, -51] Yura wears a lot of makeup only Naeun wears less because of the innocent concept. If Naeun wears makeup similar Yura, thus she tin easily win Yura. We should compare their bare faces... I select Naeun. Yura's confront looks apartment only Naeun doesn't bring flaws



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel