Update K-Fans Beak Virtually Crimson Velvet Irene's Risky Personalities



Pann: Red Velvet Irene's personalities





(Pann talks nearly Irene's personalities shown on a radio Red Velvet guested)


=====


1. [+155, -28] I intend Irene volition larn some criticisms inwards the future... They simply debuted but at that spot are already talks of her personalities... You can't struggle that this is far-fetched because the other 3 members are non getting whatsoever criticisms of it. You tin hand notice fifty-fifty come across L inwards related searches if y'all search Irene ㅋㅋ When they were having an interview on Inkigayo, she was looking at L a lot... She kept staring at him when Lee Yoobi was talking acre the other members were smiling. I intend she should hold upwardly careful because she's a rookie in addition to nevertheless these kinds of talks are surfacing

2. [+138, -13] Yeah I don't intend she's the type of mortal who tin hand notice bargain alongside jokes ㅋㅋ

3. [+118, -17] Yeah I watched the radio in addition to I noticed it, too

4. [+57, -91] (irrelevant)

5. [+56, -6] I intend she's painfully shy in addition to she's besides awkward alongside strangers. Her personalities are non genuinely suited for a celebrity. I'm worried because she mightiness larn criticized if she goes on a diversity show. Seulgi said she's a really cute unnie, then I don't intend she's rude. Maybe it's simply that she's shy in addition to awkward. I convey friends who are similar her in addition to in i lawsuit y'all larn some them, they'll hold upwardly overnice to you

6. [+46, -2] Whenever Irene was asked questions, the dongsaengs were busy defending her ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+46, -2] She was genuinely really tranquility on the radio. I idea she would hold upwardly brilliant in addition to grin a lot but plainly not. As long every 2d she doesn't lose the commencement mindset. But I tin hand notice come across her getting criticized for her mental attitude inwards the future

8. [+44, -0] I also idea the same affair ㅋㅋ Kim Chang Ryul looked then embarrassed. She didn't fifty-fifty reply him when he asked her questions ㅋㅋ Even if she was shy, she should've answered them at least


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel