Do Y'all Convey A Thigh Gap?

Pann: Do your thighs touch?

1. [+125, -1] My thighs are married to each other already.

2. [+123, -0] The role higher upwardly my knees doesn't affect merely the role correct below my vagina touches. How the fuck am I supposed to produce virtually this? I tried everything merely the fatty wouldn't teach away.

3. [+38, -0] Only my inner thighs touch... It looks actually hideous.

4. [+23, -0] Is at that spot mortal whose thighs don't touch?

5. [+22, -0] They affect in addition to then passionately. They never stopped touching inward my eighteen years of life.

6. [+15, -0] My lower torso is obese, my thighs never stopped touching ㅋㅋ My friends idea I was skinny because they exclusively saw my upper body. But when they saw my lower body, they were speechless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ All of my fatty is inward my lower body.

7. [+15, -0] Don't your thighs affect when you lot stand upwardly amongst your feet some each other? Or produce they affect because I'm a pig?

8. [+12, -1] Just because you lot accept a thigh gap, it doesn't hateful that you lot accept a pretty body. People intend they're pretty every moment long every moment they accept a thigh gap.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel