Performance-Based Groups' Singing Talents Are Underrated?

Pann: Performance-based groups' singing talents are underrated

1. [+201, -14] I'm non a fan only I was surprised when I listened to EXO's For Life together with Seventeen's Smile Flower because they were good... For SHINee, I've known their talent since before..

2. [+124, -6] Seventeen Seungkwan together with Dogyeom are good

3. [+91, -7] I'm an EXO-L together with I beloved VIXX's songs, their voices are then proficient ㅠㅠ Their songs are my type every minute well.

4. [+61, -1] Hoshi's vocalisation is my type... But because they're a functioning group, their singing talent isn't well-known ㅠㅠ Hoshi's covers of Eyes Nose Lips together with Dec nineteen are actually good...

5. [+48, -0] Seventeen's Smile Flower is a ballad rail amongst all members together with it's then good!

6. [+46, -2] VIXX was the nearly unexpected i for me. Their singing talent is buried yesteryear their concepts together with performances.

7. [+45, -0] I didn't know that VIXX was that proficient at singing. I watched Duet Song Festival for my bias together with Ken was actually good. I listened to their b-sides today because of Don't Go together with I flora Love Letter... I mean value I'm gonna stan...

8. [+38, -1] I'm an EXO-L together with VIXX together with BTOB's songs are my type. VIXX's Chained Up, Fantasy, together with Love Me Do are then good... For BTOB, I'll Be Your Man is completely my type.

9. [+35, -1] Just because they're a performance-based group, it doesn't hateful that they can't sing ㅠㅠ In my opinion, VIXX's singing talent together with vocal colors are seriously underrated.

10. [+34, -0] All of performance-based groups convey amazing b-side tracks

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel