Update Exo 12 → Ten → 9



EXO 12



EXO x (- Kris, Luhan)



EXO nine (- Kris, Luhan, Tao)

=

Instiz: 12 → 10 → 9, EXO members are decreasing amongst each album, the fans are scared amongst a novel album?

- They lost a lot of members...

- I promise alone expert things would plow over to them from now!

- I already gave upward long fourth dimension ago. Articles similar this is the problem

- I'm non scared. My bias is having a comeback, why should I be

- The alone matter that scares stans is Nature Republic

- I'm alone scared that my depository fiscal establishment work organisation human relationship is gonna last dried up

- I liked 12, I believed 11, too I tried protecting 10...

- ... And nevertheless they emphasized OT10 too hence much

- If you're gonna leave, produce it now... Don't induce got such fourth dimension to produce this


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel