Update Chanyeol Stares At A Kris Poster At Chinese Airport


Pann: Chanyeol stares at a poster at a Chinese airport

1. [+119, -1] I wonder what Chanyeol idea equally he was staring at it... Wu Yifan's withdrawal was right away followed past times Luhan in addition to Tao's withdrawals. The members must've struggled emotionally but they posted photos in addition to comforted EXO-Ls on Instagram. EXO-Ls were flustered in addition to shocked. Some of them cried in addition to left the fandom. I can't imagine how difficult it was for the members. Antis tin loathe on us but I don't desire them to loathe on the nine members. We are ane EXO let's dear <3



2. [+111, -1] Fuck, I can't believe he was an EXO member... If I was Chanyeol, I'd survive distressing equally I stare at the poster.

3. [+97, -2] I experience bad for Chanyeol but I besides experience bad for the nipper because he's doing this to alive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+44, -4] Non-fans, you lot discovery this funny, right? If it was your bias, you lot would've cried in addition to gone crazy but you lot mean value it's funny merely because it's non your business? Ugh

5. [+35, -0] This someone in addition to that someone are the same age...



6. [+30, -1] EXO is however doing good without the Chinese traitors ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+30, -0] Sehun besides paused at a motion painting of Luhan... So heartbreaking ㅠㅠ

8. [+22, -0] Fucker. He became a neighborhood ajussi afterward leaving SM ^^

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel