Update Fans' Comments On Hani ♥ Junsu


Pann: Hani in addition to Xia Junsu are dating

1. [+384, -216] I'm a Hani fan in addition to I honestly experience betrayed. I don't remove heed them dating but inwards interviews, she said she wasn't dating. Recently, she said she was feeling lonely because it's spill in addition to acted similar she was unmarried ㅠㅠ I didn't sympathize when girls got annoyed in addition to said Hani was acting tomboyish. But they appear to hold out right. Girls know close girls.

2. [+313, -15] Hani should hold out forever thankful to the somebody who took the fancam of her. Thanks to the person, she gained fame, money, in addition to a swain whom she was a fan of...

3. [+271, -18] I heard that he had concerts on the hateful solar daytime earlier yesterday in addition to on the 29th... JYJ fans must hold out having a menboong ㅠㅠ

4. [+160, -4] It's exclusively been a twelvemonth since EXID got pop but the pump fellow member already has dating news. The fandom volition be dispersed inwards many ways.

5. [+155, -2] Daebak... Dispatch must lead keep a lot of dating intelligence of celebrities.

6. [+152, -16] H5N1 journalist asked her, "Autumn makes you lot lonely. Are you lot dating?" Hani answered, "I honestly practice desire to date. But I intend it'll hold out a burden to the person. I'm busy taking tending of myself, how am I supposed to accept tending of someone else? And when I'm amongst my members, I experience similar I'm at a schoolhouse camp. I alive similar this everyday in addition to then I never experience lonely." What's this??? This interview was on August xxx in addition to they were already dating. It's skillful that they're dating but she shouldn't hold out maxim these things. How is she gonna construct clean the mess when she already said these things inwards an official interview?

7. [+114, -11] I can't imagine Junsu showing involvement to Hani first. I only idea he'd appointment a non-celebrity. Honestly, it'd skillful for Hani to non appointment because she only got pop in addition to she's inwards a grouping but who tin turn down Junsu though?

8. [+102, -3] I commented on Junsu's Instagram, "Junsu you lot liar ㅠㅠ Hope you lot guys final long" in addition to someone flagged my comment, fuck

9. [+94, -62] I envy Hani in addition to then much... She's dating a handsome, tall, in addition to well-off guy ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+89, -3] I idea Junsu would appointment a pretty non-celebrity. It's unexpected in addition to shocking to run across him dating a daughter grouping member... I actually liked Junsu.

11. [+84, -31] Hani doesn't appear to hold out that attached to her group. When her grouping only got popular, she said on broadcast that she was gonna quit her grouping activities inwards five years in addition to made other members flustered. And right away she has dating intelligence when it's exclusively been a year... Does she intend her private popularity is everything? I'm certain she also said it's non the fourth dimension to hold out dating.

12. [+84, -12] JYJ fans are much cooler than I thought. "As long equally Junsu is happy Junsu is non unmarried in addition to then nosotros should also halt beingness single. Let's proceed voting. Congrats Junsu " ㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+74, -4] The pump member's dating intelligence ㅋㅋ It'll touching the grouping a lot

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel