Update Idol Subunit Bloom Boys



Flower Boys



N



Baekhyun



Mino



Kai



Suga



Donghyuk



Sungjong

-

Pann: I similar Doojoonese only I prefer this subunit... (exploding fandoms)

1. [+152, -1] Their debut vocal 'I Thought I Looked Handsome'

2. [+76, -2] I actually desire Flower Boys ㅋㅋㅋㅋ due north is the leader, Baekhyun together with Donghyuk are the vocalists, Mino together with Suga are the rappers, together with Kai together with Sungjong are the dancers ㅋㅋ

3. [+49, -3] They actually accept their ain positions similar a grouping ㅋㅋ Sungjong tin last inwards accuse of diversity shows. They're my type together with thus delight unloose this subunit ^^

 I similar Doojoonese only I prefer this subunit Update Idol subunit Flower Boys


4. [+21, -0] Nosies, too... Park Si Hyuk boss, Lee Jaehwan leader, Jiho rapper, Jungkook maknae

5. [+16, -1] Hello friends

 I similar Doojoonese only I prefer this subunit Update Idol subunit Flower Boys


6. [+14, -0] Thanks for mentioning Kai together with Baekhyun. Baekhyun's nickname is rose boy...

 I similar Doojoonese only I prefer this subunit Update Idol subunit Flower Boys


7. [+13, -0] Flower Boys vs Doojoonese volition last a legendary battle of music industry

8. [+12, -0] SM, instead of making stupid drama MVs at the destination of the year, hand us Flower Boys... I guarantee that it'll last daebak

 I similar Doojoonese only I prefer this subunit Update Idol subunit Flower Boys


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel