Update Skilful Songs That Are Unknown


Pann: Idols' good, hidden songs


Beast

Lightless
I'm Sorry
Midnight


Girl's Day

Nothing Lasts Forever
Don't Forget Me


IU

Rain Drop
Gloomy Clock
I Really Don't Like Her


Vixx

I Don't Want To Be An Idol
You're Mine


EXO

Peter Pan
The First Snow
Baby, Don't Cry


Infinite

Feel So Bad
Only Tears
Tic Toc
Crying


B1A4

What Do You Want To Do
Love Then
So Fine
Crush


Block B

Nice Day
Synchronization 100%
Movie's Over
Did You Or Did You Not


Shinee

Quasimodo
Please Don't Go
Hyeya


=====


1. [+90, -49] Also EXO's Don't Go, What is Love, as well as My Lady ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I never larn ill of these songs... All of the b-side tracks inwards Miracle inwards Dec are good.

2. [+80, -21] Listen to the alive phase of Beast's When I Miss You, it's actually amazing. Also IU's Secret.

3. [+53, -16] I personally intend the legendary vocal of IU is Mia. Even though it's her debut song, I actually dear this song. IU was 16 when she debuted alongside this vocal only she sang as well as thence well.

4. [+41, -3] I intend Beast's b-side tracks are all amazing. If y'all accept time, endeavor listening to them all.

5. [+35, -17] EXO's Don't Go is really.... thumbs up

6. [+33, -3] Beast's harmony is amazing... If y'all heed to it carefully, it gives y'all goosebumps.

7. [+30, -1] Personally, I dear Beast's How To Love as well as IU's Morning Tears as well as Voice Mail.

8. [+29, -3] Beast's Virus, Just Do As You Always Did, Although I, When I Miss You as well as Black Paradise are jjang!!

9. [+26, -3] Tbh, the idols who accept their championship tracks as well as their b-side tracks appealing to Earth the close are IU as well as Beast... Their vibes are non besides outstanding or unique(?) They accept impacts? I don't know how to pull it ㅠㅠ

10. [+25, -4] Beast - Lightless unplugged ver. Shinee - In My Room, Please Don't Go, Obsession. They're all as well as thence expert ㅠㅠ 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel