Update K-Fans Can't Resist The Blueprint Of Mr. Mr. Album



Pann: Look at the pattern of SNSD's album ㅋㅋㅋ






=====



1. [+87, -16] The midpoint looks similar the EXO sign.

2. [+53, -9] I wasn't certain whether to purchase the album or not, only I ordered the album equally presently equally I saw the design.

3. [+52, -12] Let's go!! <3 Let's win 1st.

 only I ordered the album equally presently equally I saw the pattern Update K-fans can't resist the pattern of Mr. Mr. album


4. [+21, -5] You people are maxim SNSD is non pop anymore only if SNSD disappears, is in that place a daughter grouping that tin supervene upon SNSD?

 only I ordered the album equally presently equally I saw the pattern Update K-fans can't resist the pattern of Mr. Mr. album


5. [+20, -1] Of course, the lineament of SM albums... they brand me opened upwardly my wallet.

6. [+20, -0] So this is why people are hyped over SM albums...

7. [+19, -0] People are maxim that SNSD is non pop anymore only if SNSD disappears, it'll endure actually empty similar an Oreo without the cream. Infinity Challenge without Yoo Jae Suk.

8. [+18, -1] SM album lineament is amazing.

9. [+15, -0] The midpoint is non meaningless, it's GG(Girls' Generation). SM designs the albums actually well.

10. [+14, -1] It's pretty only it looks similar a game packet ㅋㅋㅋ But no affair how you lot teach out shout out back comments, it doesn't alter the fact that they're the occur of daughter groups.




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel