Update Brace Ideas K-Fans Are Thirsty For



Pann : Male & woman mortal idols for a duet




1. Yoon Doojun & Heo Gayoon




2. D.O & IU





3. Yong Junhyung & G.NA




4. Ken & Kyungri




5. Bang Yongguk & Song Jieun


=====


1. [+257, -66] D.O & IU ㅠㅠ We'll create everything if you lot both liberate a vocal thence I promise they create a duet for only in i lawsuit ㅠㅠ I'm non transportation them equally a couple, but for a song.

2. [+240, -60] The voices would hold upwards the best if D.O too IU create a duet... I'll choke on replaying it. SM too Loen, delight verbalize over it too liberate the duet.

3. [+232, -60] D.O & IU is actually amazing. Their voices are thence good... I promise they create a duet for only in i lawsuit ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+76, -71] D.O & IU is expert but Taeyeon & D.O is expert too... If the duet forms too thence it'll for sure hold upwards successful.

5. [+71, -18] Me too people approximately me all said it'll hold upwards amazing if Yang Yoseob too IU create a duet. They'll totally kill other idols amongst their talents tbh. Yang Yoseob is a run yesteryear course of report amid manly mortal idols too also IU is a run yesteryear course of report ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+70, -4] Wow "Going crazy" was amazing.. Look how handsome Bang is too how pretty Song is. But IU&Yoseob is actually cool I'll purchase their album asap if they liberate it.
B.A.P 1004 create well 

ll create everything if you lot both liberate a vocal thence I promise they create a duet for only in i lawsuit  Update Duet ideas K-fans are thirsty for
(It's a search effect proverb "Bang Yongguk Song Jieun chemistry")


7. [+63, -7] Really promise D.O too IU liberate a vocal too i to a greater extent than BangSong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

ll create everything if you lot both liberate a vocal thence I promise they create a duet for only in i lawsuit  Update Duet ideas K-fans are thirsty for


8. [+60, -8] I promise for IU & Yang Yoseob... They're both famous for singing well, all-kill charts too it'll hold upwards actually sweet. They sang "Things I desire to create when I larn a lover" together inwards 2011 Gayo Daejeon too I recall they got a expert responce. Please Cube ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+58, -2] Song Ji too Yonggugie's chemical scientific discipline was daebak. Really promise they create a unit of measurement because I actually similar "Going crazy" concept. I adore you lot TS BAP 1004 daebak!! Secret also daebak!!

10. [+54, -3] Bang Song Ji is jjang.

ll create everything if you lot both liberate a vocal thence I promise they create a duet for only in i lawsuit  Update Duet ideas K-fans are thirsty for


11. [+51, -4] 97% Cube delight liberate a duet. Gayoon too Doojun said they desire to create a "Heo Ga Yoon Doojun" duet.

ll create everything if you lot both liberate a vocal thence I promise they create a duet for only in i lawsuit  Update Duet ideas K-fans are thirsty for




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel