Update F(X) Fans Are Frustrated At How F(X) Is Mistreated

Requested post


Pann: The iii tops of f(x)







=====


1. [+223, -11] Ah I actually want SM would promote Moon more. I similar Moon merely she's non beingness promoted well. She has expert personalities, the sunbaes compliment most her as well as she's a improve vocalizer than Krystal. Krystal sings good equally good merely Moon is a wall yous can't climb over. I know Krystal, Sulli as well as Victoria are pretty merely tin yous also delight promote Luna? F(x) is non models, they're singers. And I also desire to reckon Krystal equally a vocalizer than beingness pretty. I personally similar Moon as well as Krystal's clear voices then I brain to them alot.

2. [+184, -79] Why does Sulli proceed beingness promoted without apologizing for her attitude? I don't sympathise why they proceed promoting her. Moon as well as Amber convey much improve personalities as well as attitudes merely they're left behind.

3. [+144, -16] I idea solely Krystal as well as Sulli were the pretty ones because SM solely promoted those 2 merely looking at these photos, Victoria all-kills them. She's killing it.

4. [+24, -1] Why doesn't SM promote these kids? They're pretty talented as well as they convey real unique music. The origin concert they had inwards iv years was a combined concert as well as it's non similar they don't convey fans. They solely had ane fansign as well as they were ranked inwards 2d for selling the most albums inwards daughter groups inwards 2013. It shows how many fans they have. Their fandom is rigid as well as all then why doesn't SM brand a fan guild for them? The international medias ever praise them merely they don't convey repackaged albums. Do they know how much they mistreat f(x) fans? I actually promise they would promote f(x) good this year.

 Ah I actually want SM would promote Moon to a greater extent than Update F(x) fans are frustrated at how f(x) is mistreated


5. [+22, -0] What most Moon as well as Amber...?

 Ah I actually want SM would promote Moon to a greater extent than Update F(x) fans are frustrated at how f(x) is mistreated


6. [+20, -0] Honestly f(x) is the best inwards price of visuals. They don't convey a plastic monster.

7. [+19, -0] I'm a f(x) fan then I'm leaving this comment... I promise they become their ain fan club, convey their ain concert, as well as a fan meeting. ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel