Update 2Ne1's Comeback Gets Praises



Pann: 2NE1's comeback concept








=====



1. [+76, -3] This album is daebak... the songs are as well as then good!!

2. [+59, -6] 2NE1 is the best. I promise they produce well! <3

3. [+58, -2] The songs are jjang. I can't orbit them, they're all good. I strongly recommend Comeback Home Unplugged version... it's actually good. If I Were You, Gotta Be You, Baby I Miss You, Happy as well as BTBD are amazing. They're all good.

4. [+29, -1] I'm carefully predicting that 2NE1's album volition live on a legend.

 I strongly recommend Comeback Home Unplugged version Update 2NE1's comeback gets praises


5. [+21, -0] Tbh, they've been on a downhill since I Don't Care. But alongside this album, they're dorsum at where they were. The vocal character is actually amazing... They're daebak purely alongside the songs, non alongside showing pare that other inexpensive daughter groups do. I actually promise they hitting large this time.

6. [+20, -1] The character gets amend as well as better.

 I strongly recommend Comeback Home Unplugged version Update 2NE1's comeback gets praises


7. [+18, -0] What's alongside the hats, lol. So cute.

8. [+18, -0] The songs are actually good. I prefer the b-side tracks than the championship track, though. It reminds me of their onetime days. I wishing they succeed!

9. [+17, -0] I was as well as then pumped on my means to work. There's non a unmarried vocal that's bad. I actually similar it because I postulate heed Park Bom's vocalism alot!!! Come Back Home Unplugged version jjang jjang <3

10. [+16, -0] This vocal is as well as then good. The championship rails is adept exactly the b-side tracks are fifty-fifty better. Do well, 2NE1



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel