Update Is Iu An Idol?



Pann: To those who are confused whether IU is an idol or not 




Wikipedia defines idol every bit a pop someone or a someone people desire to be.






=====


1. [+68, -20] Tbh when y'all ask heed "idol", y'all automatically intend of a pretty vocalizer who has no talent. I'm non maxim idols are similar that, I'm maxim this is how people to a greater extent than oft than non think. I create experience improve if people telephone outcry upwardly IU "singer", "singer-songwriter" or "musician" because it sounds similar they're respecting her talent. Well it doesn't affair if someone is an idol or a singer, it doesn't touching their talents. I only similar them all!

 To those who are confused whether IU is an idol or non Update Is IU an idol?


2. [+40, -16] IU is dearest <3

3. [+17, -3] She's an idol who is turning into a musician.

 To those who are confused whether IU is an idol or non Update Is IU an idol?


4. [+16, -5] Yeah she sings actually well, every bit good that I intend she's getting prettier... I've been stanning her since Nagging, together with she used to await cute but straight off she looks to a greater extent than mature together with is prettier. And what I similar is that she talks to her fans, takes pictures alongside them, together with her fanservice is no joke. I went to her fansign together with she high-fived together with took a motion painting alongside me. It's worth stanning her. She has proficient personalities, takes tending of her hoobaes, together with is ever modest. I ever intend singers similar her are non common... IU unnie, don't tending what the haters are maxim together with live on yourself <3 Fighting IU!

 To those who are confused whether IU is an idol or non Update Is IU an idol?



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel