Update Aoa Gets Recognized For Their Talent



Pann: AOA looked unlike a yr ago


(This ship service has 2 videos of AOA singing a yr ago)


=====



1. [+98, -52] Maybe I'm the solely i who thinks this way but whenever I run into Jimin, she reminds me off Choo Sarang.

2. [+82, -24] I was interested inward AOA since their debut because their songs were good. AOA is in addition to then charming. Especially the leader Jimin has a charming voice. I promise they laid upwards plenty popularity in addition to come upwards dorsum equally a ring again.

3. [+72, -23] They sing well. I promise AOA striking daebak!

4. [+21, -5] Opinions on Jimin's vocalization are divided but I similar her voice. Honestly woman someone idol rappers rap inward a depression vocalization but Jimin has a charming vocalization in addition to then it makes people to hear to it more. Hyejung is pretty, too. I promise they instruct to a greater extent than popular!

This ship service has 2 videos of AOA singing a yr agone Update AOA gets recognized for their talent


5. [+18, -0] I'm a VIP in addition to I personally actually similar AOA. I saw them on a music present in addition to they were in addition to then good! Fighting!

6. [+17, -4] I similar them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are you lot girls in addition to then butthurt almost them? You guys are trying to drag downwards them but because they're prettier than you.

This ship service has 2 videos of AOA singing a yr agone Update AOA gets recognized for their talent


7. [+14, -3] People complain that Choa, Jimin in addition to Yuna are the solely talented ones... Then what almost Sistar? They solely convey Hyorin in addition to Soyu. And inward SNSD, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica in addition to Seohyun are the solely talented ones. Is at that topographic point an idol grouping alongside all members talented? Don't you lot holler back you're belongings also much standards for AOA? You're maxim Choa isn't actually practiced at live? Ha.

8. [+14, -2] I'm a FT Island fan in addition to I've been watching these girls since their debut because they're inward the same company. I'm in addition to then happy because they're lastly starting to shine. They sing in addition to then well. I holler back the criticisms they're getting agency they're gaining popularity. I could orbit these girls are trying hard. Fighting



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel