Update Hyuna's Cute Reaction To Growl



Pann : Hyuna's reaction to EXO


When EXO got a daesang together with did a Growl encore stage





=====



1. [+264, -21] I actually similar Hyuna because she seems together with thence cool.

2. [+232, -23] I actually similar Hyuna ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
+ Yay I'm a best reply. I hand my observe to Hyuna together with EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ at that spot are alot of EXO fans that similar Hyuna ㅎㅎ

When EXO got a daesang together with did a Growl encore phase Update Hyuna's cute reaction to Growl


3. [+197, -19] Hyuna is actually cute ㅋㅋㅋ she thanks upwardly for other singers well! So pretty 

4. [+103, -5] Cube kids appear to trip the low-cal fantastic Growl well

When EXO got a daesang together with did a Growl encore phase Update Hyuna's cute reaction to Growl


5. [+80, -10] Why create my kids await weird when they trip the low-cal fantastic Growl ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
EXO fans, let's opened upwardly our hearts broad together with larn friendly... hehe

When EXO got a daesang together with did a Growl encore phase Update Hyuna's cute reaction to Growl


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel