Update Bts Jungkook's Girlfriend(?) Gets Attacked Past Times Bts Fans



Instiz: BTS Jungkook's girl Park Sewon


"Do BTS fans know Jungkook has a girlfriend?"



If you lot search Park Sewon, Jungkook pops upward every moment a related search



Couple clothes



It's her. Jungkook is on the left




Someone tweeted her - "Please intend of how you lot would produce this without harming both of you. Or mayhap you lot guys broke upward already"



She tweeted inwards reply - "Aren't people busy minding their ain lives? Why produce they assist thus much virtually other people without knowing the facts? I don't empathize why I accept sit down too hear to those variety of things. I'm tired of asset it back, I'm thus sick of it."



Her friend(?) tweeted her "What the, thus it's truthful ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
She tweeted dorsum "Yeah it's true. I'm thus relieved too happy. I'll all-in. I'll endure happy. I'm thus excited. I'll brand certain to exhibit you lot the two-shot."
Her friend tweeted her "I promise you'll endure happy! Doesn't thing what the idiots are saying, you'll endure happy, too thus volition I!


They might've broke upward because Park Sewon is proverb she's relieved. But her friend is proverb "what the idiots are saying" thus mayhap they're nevertheless dating.


=====


- I knew they were dating... Well it's Jungkook's choice... ha...

- Hul... shocking...

- Be happy

- Wow... kickoff fourth dimension of seeing a rookie idol dating. They're rookies thus they should endure working on increasing their popularity thus if it gets big, thus fans won't endure able to nation "be happy"

- What's amongst her behavior?

- I don't empathize why the fans are attacking her, she's non a celebrity. I'd endure mad also if I were her.

- I heard they broke upward long ago. She was a trainee only she quit.

- Didn't they suspension up?

- Don't ruin my delusion...



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel