Update Singers' Singing Styles



Pann: Singers' singing styles





SNSD - Oppa I'm pretty right? Acting pretty acting cute rank me your want oppa <3

Kara - Hey! I similar yous a bit. Let's date! No? Still, let's date!

2NE1 - I'm the best I'm the best exactly who are yous to live hanging roughly amongst another girl? Bye bye

4Minute - I'm the best I'm the best I'm jjang because I'm jjang the best

2PM - I convey a daughter I like... sob sob... she's leaving me (she's non interested inwards me)

2AM - Sorry it's all my fault... sob... It's my fault

TVXQ - I similar you. So yous should similar me too. You're my slave

Bigbang - Ha I similar yous exactly I'll permit yous larn ha... Say goodbye

DJ DOC - Wanna die?

Shinhwa - Why why why why why why why why why why 

Jaurim - Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

10cm - Ameh ameh ameh ameh ameh ameh ameh ameh

Wheesung - Ha... I actually loved her...

Gummy - Ha... I actually loved him too...

Lee Hi - Screw off

Heogak - Ahh I honey yous ahh I honey yous Uahh I honey you

Super Junior - (When is my part... hurray move my part!) Mal hae mal

SG Wannabe - Woouhwoouhhh I honey yous exactly I'll permit yous larn woouhwoouhwoouh

Leessang - I honey you, unopen the curtains


=====



1. [+88, -10] Infinite: I must convey you, I convey to convey you, then why are yous non coming, I'll produce improve (obsession)

2. [+52, -4] I actually similar Lee Hi ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "I don't desire anything else from yous then screw off" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's then cool

m the best exactly who are yous to live hanging roughly amongst another daughter Update Singers' singing styles

3. [+40, -4] B.A.P: Criticizing the society, conquering the Earth

4. [+37, -1] Beast: Keeps getting dumped

5. [+32, -29] Lol at Wheesung as well as Gummy. But I promise Wheesung doesn't write songs... "Don't cry, yous stupid!! I'm actually okay!! sobㅠㅠ"

6. [+31, -1] Beast has been dumped since their debut song. Also their recent songs as well as their solos...

7. [+25, -1] F(x): Kantapiya Rum pum pum pum

8. [+24, -1] Block B: Uaahhhh uaahhh!!!!! uaahhhhhhhh!!!

9. [+20, -0] Wassup: Look at my ass



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel