Update Korean Fans' Reactions To Breath Past Times Sm The Ballad



Pann: Have yous guys listened to the Korean, Chinese, Japanese versions of Breath?


=====


1. [+36, -2] I listened to the Chinese version together with I almost said cheerio to the footing because I couldn't breathe... Kim Jongdae was born to last a vocalizer seriously... He would've caused alot of troubles if he didn't larn a singer.

2. [+21, -3] I similar them all only I similar the Korean version. Of shape it's all close personal preferences only I promise they all produce well.

 I listened to the Chinese version together with I almost said cheerio to the footing because I couldn Update Korean fans' reactions to Breath past times SM The Ballad


3. [+21, -19] The Chinese version was meh. I nation the Korean version.

4. [+8, -0] H5N1 Day Without You is good. Jonghyun together with Jongdae's voices are together with then awesome. I downloaded it together with ready it equally my rington equally before long equally I listened to it.

5. [+8, -0] I similar the Korean version the most together with the Japanese version had proficient voices. The Chinese version was proficient too.

6. [+8, -0] I seriously similar all. Maybe this is why I exclusively similar SM artists.

7. [+4, -1] I personally similar the Chinese version the most. Jongdae together with Zhang Liyin's voices jibe together with then well...



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel