Update Amazing Cross-Dressing


Pann: Hul am I the solely i who was actually surprised? 

I saw an article named "Girl's Day as well as Boy's Day" as well as clicked it. The photograph was Girl's Day as well as a few people I didn't know as well as thus I idea they were rookies. But they were BTOB ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's amazing how the boys don't await worse.





=====


1. [+180, -135] The short-haired daughter looks similar a slut to me since she tried flirting amongst Vixx.

2. [+135, -7] NU'EST Ren was as well as thus pretty...

3. [+122, -8] I could solely stare at Ren. I used to intend he was pretty only afterward he's no joke amongst the cross-dressing... How tin a guy bring thinner waist than mine as well as move as well as thus pretty... 

4. [+63, -5] He's prettier than me as well as I'm a girl... ㅠㅠ

 Hul am I the solely i who was actually surprised Update Amazing cross-dressing


5. [+51, -34] But... they were prettier than Girl's Day...

6. [+47, -21] Ren is prettier than Girl's Day.

7. [+38, -2] Their faces are pretty only their bodies are as well as thus virile as well as thus this cross-dressing failed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was surprised amongst his breast muscles. 


 Hul am I the solely i who was actually surprised Update Amazing cross-dressing

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel