Update 4Minute's Upgraded Looks Alongside Their Upcoming Comeback


Pann: 4Minute comeback teaser photo. I idea the members were changed





This is 4Minute's comeback teaser photo. I couldn't set the somebody on the real left ㅋㅋ It's Jun Jiyoon, right? Btw they're all as well as hence pretty...



=====


1. [+67, -11] Jun Jiyoon became a goddess alongside her long hair.

2. [+57, -5] I can't set anyone except Heo Gayoon as well as Hyuna... I intend the photograph is weird, why did they brand their faces similar that?

3. [+49, -14] I similar this concept.

 Jun Jiyoon became a goddess alongside her long pilus Update 4Minute's upgraded looks alongside their upcoming comeback


4. [+24, -1] Why does Jun Jiyoon continue having curt hair? I intend long pilus suits her.

5. [+19, -2] I've knew this earlier - Jiyoon is non ugly. People intend she is because she keeps wearing Sun spectacles simply her looks are higher upwards average. She's fifty-fifty prettier inwards the motion painting becaue of photoshop.

6. [+16, -2] 4Minute Comeback <3 <3 <3

7. [+15, -4] Hul my girls ㅠㅠ I'll brand certain y'all guys win 1st. I dearest y'all 4Minute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 Jun Jiyoon became a goddess alongside her long pilus Update 4Minute's upgraded looks alongside their upcoming comeback


8. [+12, -1] I could say who is who correct away ㅋㅋㅋ I promise they produce good this time! 4Minute jjang jjang. They're as well as hence pretty ㅠㅠㅠ From the left, it's Jiyoon, Gayoon, Sohyun, Hyuna as well as Jihyun.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel