Pentagon's 'Shine' Climbs Dorsum On The Nautical Chart + Members' Reactions


Pann: Whoa, Shine is getting to a greater extent than daebak

(Shine at #65)

1. [+46, -5] Seeing this makes me pissed off at Nilo fifty-fifty more. Starting at the bottom in addition to rise equally a hard-working creative mortal similar this is the normal matter to do. Shine is a actually expert song. I'm looking frontwards to their side past times side championship track.

2. [+44, -9] Thank y'all ㅠㅠ I'm then touched that they're charting similar that inward an afternoon. I'm honestly happy plenty that they're inside move past times 100.

3. [+40, -9] People, this is the weekday nautical chart at 8AM ㅎㅎ Seeing this tears me up...



4. [+18, -2] For me, I tin never stan them because I don't desire to pay fifty-fifty 1 won to that trash fifty-fifty if I liked the other half dozen members. His fur arguing sounded similar a psychopath. It doesn't brand feel that someone messed upward similar him is appearing on TV.
(On Cyworld, Yang Hong Seok had commented on an anti-fur post, "I'm going to grow upward in addition to apparel fur coats")

5. [+15, -1] The reserve nautical chart ㅠㅠ They're the Definition of climbing dorsum on the chart.


=



Pann: Pentagon checks their Melon seat on V app

1. [+45, -3] Their vocal is climbing dorsum on the nautical chart because their vocal is actually good! I all the same hear to Shine everyday. If Hui didn't hit this amazing song, it wouldn't accept happened. Hui is jjang in addition to Shine is the truthful Definition of climbing dorsum on the chart. Pentagon looks humble to endure reacting similar that when charting-in sounds similar nothing. I promise they exercise well.

2. [+31, -3] What Jinho said at the terminate is then touching

3. [+28, -4] The members said they felt similar they had everything merely they won't lose their rookie mindset ㅠㅠ I'm happy to run across them happy

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel