Shinee's Tenth Anniversary Comeback Sans Jonghyun


Article: First 4-member comeback sans the belatedly Jonghyun, '10th anniversary' SHINee's s era

Source: Xports News via Nate

1. [+742, -15] Cheering for them

2. [+699, -13] Hope they operate difficult for Jonghyun

3. [+602, -6] SHINee released Love Like Oxygen when I was inwards pump school. It was then refreshing in addition to good, I recall playing the vocal 1 time to a greater extent than in addition to again... Do well, SHINee. They definitely accept unique music.

4. [+48, -2] Ah... ㅠㅠ Yeah Jonghyun... I withal can't believe it. Reading this article made me realize 1 time to a greater extent than that he passed away... I wasn't a fan exactly I idea he was individual friendly, kind, in addition to ever smiling. Find strength, SHINee ㅠㅠ

5. [+35, -3] Jonghyun seemed to live on the brightest fellow member exactly turned out to live on suffering the almost on the inside... I withal can't believe it.

6. [+33, -1] I actually similar how SHINee has their ain style.

7. [+31, -0] I promise SHINee finds line in addition to keeps on promoting. I'm certain that's what the belatedly Jonghyun likewise wants. I wishing SHINee happiness.

8. [+30, -1] Onew is talented in addition to Taemin tin give the axe likewise sing. I was listening to Taemin's solo album in addition to my friends asked me who it was. I told them it was Taemin in addition to they were surprised that he could sing well.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel