Research Reveals Blood Type A Gets Diarrhea Easier Than Blood Types B As Well As O


Article: There's a blood type that gets diarrhea easily

Source: Donga Science via Naver

(Healthy participants were made to stimulate got a loving cup of due east coli in addition to were observed them for v days. When a player showed symptoms, they took antibiotics immediately. At the end, 81% of the participants amongst blood type A showed worse symptoms whereas exclusively less than one-half of the participants amongst blood types B in addition to O seemed worse.)

1. [+315, -13] My blood type is A. When I consume out, other people are fine simply I'm the exclusively ane who gets diarrhea.

2. [+205, -6] My blood type is O in addition to I e'er stimulate got diarrhea ㅠㅠ

3. [+142, -10] What almost the blood type AB?

4. [+98, -9] They don't fifty-fifty consider AB?

5. [+24, -2] And what almost AB?

6. [+18, -0] My blood type is A in addition to I stimulate got diarrhea frequently. I stimulate got irritable bowel syndrome.

7. [+13, -0] My blood type is B in addition to I stimulate got diarrhea when I consume dairy products in addition to oily foods.

8. [+14, -2] My blood type is B in addition to I've had no problem fifty-fifty when I ate spoiled food.

9. [+11, -3] They nation it's a myth to gauge personality yesteryear blood type simply there's a biological prove to gauge yesteryear blood type.

10. [+8, -0] My blood type is A. I savour every nutrient simply a lot of times, I stimulate got to larn to the bath correct later on I complete eating. It's real uncomfortable. I don't stimulate got medicine simply I promise there's a medicine to produce this.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel