Update 2Pm Vs Shinee Dorsum Inwards 2009

This Pann was posted inward 2009. Back inward the year, Shinee had this "baby" epitome as well as 2PM was at their peak amongst their man image. Because they both had completely unlike images, they were beingness compared alot. 


Pann: Shinee vs 2PM, comparison their dorms


(Omitting the dorm pictures)


Comparisons of Shinee as well as 2PM





=====


1. [+1431, -0] There's this famous quote... "Shinee is noona's hope. 2PM is noona's desire." 
I don't know who said it merely I actually grip ㅋㅋ

2. [+1131, -1] I'm attracted to 2PM because they're manly..

3. [+498, -0] 2PM, whenever I run across yous guys, my distressing desires explode... Today I traveling pocket the tip of my skirt. You assholes...

4. [+472, -0] These days, I prefer 2PM over Super Junior... :)

5. [+360, -0] 2PM, I similar how yous hang your socks!!

6. [+339, -0] Hey!! Since when did I popular off a bad thing!!! 
(it's talking virtually the gif)




7. [+319, -0] 2PM.... produce yous involve somebody to build clean the house? I'll produce it for free.... or I'll fifty-fifty pay for it....

8. [+209, -0] Because 2PM is the beast-dols.

9. [+209, -0] After watching this, I shipped 2PM&Shinee







10. [+126, -0] I laughed at this ㅋㅋㅋ Really agree





Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel