Drama: Hwarang Vs Goblin

Pann: Hwarang vs Goblin

1. [+77, -8] Definitely Goblin. It's the best drama inwards my life.

2. [+63, -6] Goblin is actually fun. The manlike mortal leads are handsome too thence it's prissy watching them.

3. [+50, -15] Hwarang is fun too and thence is Goblin. My determination is, both are jjang.

4. [+30, -19] I watched the commencement episode of Hwarang too didn't continue. Goblin is better.

5. [+25, -1] Goblin is the best drama inwards my life. It's actually fun.

6. [+19, -0] Isn't it patently Goblin? Sungjae's acting turned me into a Melody.

7. [+17, -14] Hwarang is actually bad.

8. [+16, -1] Goblin for sure.

9. [+15, -1] Both are fun.

10. [+14, -7] Hwarang is getting better.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel