Jung Joon Young's Whereabout Inward France & His Instagram Comment


User: "I was never depressed..."
JJY: "Are you lot proverb that inwards front end me? ㅎ"

-

Pann: Jung Joon Young left for France

1. [+115, -26] I recall he looks skinnier. It was a personal incident precisely he was witch-hunted past times the media in addition to recall commenters, I'm certain he was wound from it. I promise he recovers in addition to brings expert music.

2. [+107, -28] 1N2D seems empty without the smart maknae ㅠㅠ

3. [+89, -24] Joonyoung-ah ㅠㅠ Are you lot healthy? I heard that you lot left for French Republic to operate on a novel album... He can't fifty-fifty rest... Recover your mental in addition to come upwards back!

4. [+35, -4] It was a legendary witch hunt. Since this controversy, I never trust journalists.

5. [+33, -4] I idea Jung Joon Young was amazing when I saw him non caring almost recall comments in addition to doing what he wants. This must've wound him a lot. It's because of recall commenters in addition to trashy journalists...

6. [+26, -3] I was speechless when I saw the intelligence yesterday. They ruined an innocent celebrity. I promise Jung Joon Young comes dorsum soon. I know a broadcast author in addition to she said Jung Joon Young has expert reputation amidst writers in addition to PDs. Unlike two-faced celebrities, he's actually kind. I promise he finds line in addition to comes dorsum from French Republic every bit his commons self. I'm non a fan precisely his grin human face upwards is deplorable to watch.

7. [+25, -0] He must endure actually upset. Hateful commenters who jumped on the bandwagon are pathetic.

8. [+18, -0] 1N2D was a exhibit to terminate the week. It feels empty.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel