Is At That Spot A Nutrient That You've Never Tried Inwards Your Life?

Pann: Is at that topographic point a nutrient that you've never tried inwards your life?

1. [+134, -0] Avocado... I wonder what avocado tastes like

2. [+117, -2] Skate fish ㅋㅋ People freak out when they endeavour it. I wonder what it tastes like.

3. [+95, -11] Dog soup... I can't consume it.

4. [+47, -0] I intend you lot naturally don't cash inwards one's chips to endeavour foods that your parents dislike ㅎㅎ

5. [+40, -1] Foie gras, shark's fin... materials similar this

6. [+36, -0] Shark eggs

7. [+31, -0] Stake... Not the ones that are well-done, the moist ones alongside blood. I wonder what it tastes like. I've entirely eaten inexpensive ones.

8. [+30, -1] Penis fish... I don't intend I'll always endeavour them. I can't fifty-fifty hold off at them when I come across them at a sashimi eating seat because they hold off disgusting.

9. [+26, -0] Tripe ㅠㅠ Is it chewy? Is it similar to pork rinds? I desire to endeavour it ㅠㅠ

10. [+23, -0] Chicken feet

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel