Pretty Woman Individual Idols Are Adored Together With Pop Inward Reality?


Pann: The reality of a pretty woman somebody idol

"Antis telephone weep upward her plastic together with untalented but she's adored yesteryear handsome celebrities inward existent life)

1. [+148, -10] In reality, girls equally good actually similar pretty girls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Girl grouping haters are heart together with soul schoolhouse together with high schoolhouse losers.

2. [+112, -1] Honestly, equally a girl, don't you lot equally good await dorsum if a pretty daughter passes yesteryear you? I create it. Maybe because I'm non fifty-fifty at the score to live jealous of them. I stare at them together with of a abrupt plough my eyes away because I don't desire to live rude ㅋㅋ

3. [+78, -2] They larn loathe at places similar hither but inward existent life, guys volition delineate of piece of occupation upward for woman somebody idols whether they got operate done or non ㅋㅋ

4. [+38, -5] Chaeyeon is really pretty indeed... I'm a daughter but I honor her lovely. Imagine how guys would experience virtually her.

5. [+28, -1] She has a lot of schedules but they tell Chaeyeon is ever brilliant together with grin on the set... She industrial plant difficult alongside her acting. The argue why she's adored is equally good because of her personality. If she's ever grumpy together with tired, they wouldn't adore her similar that. Everybody praises her ㅋㅋ

6. [+21, -0] In existent life, nosotros tell "Hey, did you lot only run across that unnie? She's together with thus pretty ㅠㅠ"

7. [+20, -1] Chaeyeon is ever grin together with bright, no wonder why everybody similar her. Even if a daughter is pretty, guys won't similar her if she has a shitty personality.

8. [+18, -1] Honestly, I don't larn plastic surgical operation because I don't desire to terminate upward similar a Gangnam beauty. But if I'm guaranteed to plough out similar Chaeyeon, I'll larn operate done for sure. She's together with thus pretty.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel