Henry's Foreign Instagram Post?


"It's hard. I'm tired. I can't create this past times myself anymore. A fault since ix years ago. It's gotten also big, too then I can't back upward anymore. What should I create from similar a shot on?"

"I... alone conduct hold my fans left. If you're reading this, delight beak on my behalf. My fellowship won't nous to me."

=

Instiz: Henry's foreign tweets

- Don't bury Henry's talent ㅠㅠ

- I actually liked Henry's songs. I was worried because I haven't seen him of late ㅠㅠ

- SM keeps disappointing me...

- ix years ago... Since 2007?

- If he's non going to unloosen or too then other album, they should've had him unloosen SM stations instead...

- He's openly bespeak for help. I mean value it's serious...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel