Ahn Jae Hyun On 'Newlyweds Diary'


Pann: Is in that place a homo similar 'Newlyweds Diary' Ahn Jae Hyun?

1. [+368, -5] I was surprised when Goo Hye Dominicus farted ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+228, -5] Watching this makes me desire to larn married ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+185, -3] Ahn Jae Hyun is in addition to thus cool ㅠㅠ

4. [+153, -3] Instead of a homo who's rich in addition to well-off, a homo similar him is a existent adept man... A homo who tin give the axe brand y'all comfortable inwards a small-scale countryside, who tin give the axe convey fun alongside you, in addition to who tin give the axe stare at y'all forever alongside dearest dripping eyes regardless of how y'all look... Finding a homo similar him is harder than y'all think. I've been active on male-dominated sites for a spell in addition to I've seen a enough of complaints similar "I larn tired of my girl afterwards a year." "I desire to run into a novel girl." "I desire to catch a prostitute." "I desire to slumber alongside a younger girl." The men volition practise anything for y'all inwards the showtime of the relationship, exactly 1 time they larn used to it, they alter completely in addition to start wondering what they should practise to slumber alongside to a greater extent than women. Of course, there's a few innocent men who exclusively love their girlfriends in addition to desire to larn married to start their ain families. Those are existent gems...

5. [+148, -4] Ahn Jae Hyun is immature in addition to handsome in addition to tall in addition to rich in addition to form in addition to lovely in addition to comic...

6. [+112, -2] It's in addition to thus fun, really dissimilar from WGM.

7. [+97, -0] They got in addition to thus much loathe during Blood exactly they became in addition to thus likeable afterwards getting married ㅋㅋ They're pretty, handsome, nice, in addition to funny. All they convey to practise is to live on adept at acting!!

8. [+96, -2] I got a midpoint ready on when he said this ㅠㅠ


"The love storey I desire starts straightaway - afterwards getting married."

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel