What Is It Similar To Stan Both Exo As Well As Bts?


Pann: What practise yous mean value when yous meet person who likes both EXO together with BTS?


1. [+235, -6] My friend stans both. When there's a controversy, she turns off her phone, pulls out her Internet cable, together with makes herself disappear ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My friend is together with thus cute together with funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She was hosting an all-night political party together with thus I was at her house from the morn til the adjacent evening. I was playing on my telephone together with she went on Twitter. After v minutes, she all of a precipitous threw her phone, turned it off, tossed her laptop nether the bed, together with pulled out the Internet cable. She laughed awkwardly together with asked me to sentry the TV alongside her. She sat inwards front end of the TV together with looked actually lamentable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I actually promise both fandoms would halt fighting, it makes my friend proper substantive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+147, -47] The fact is that both groups are some each other ㅋㅋ

3. [+107, -2] You tin similar both if yous detect them to hold upwards your type, handsome, together with musically good. It's together with thus funny how both fandoms abhor each other ㅋㅋ I don't empathize why people bring to teach by similar that. The logic of liking but 1 grouping is too weird.

4. [+50, -0] What makes yous mean value I but attention well-nigh visuals when I tell I stan both groups? What a generalization.

5. [+39, -1] We're non blaming all of those fans. But when there's a teach by together with the atmosphere is tense, I actually abhor it when person jumps inwards together with says, "I'm an EXO-L together with too an Army. Let's non teach by together with teach along <3" It's to a greater extent than annoying when the atmosphere is sensitive.

6. [+25, -0] It's non similar nosotros don't similar them because they stan both. We don't similar the ones who human activity similar they dream of basis peace together with say, "The artists are close, EXO-Ls together with Armies shouldn't teach by <3" when there's a conflict.

7. [+21, -0] Honestly, isn't it but the Internet where fanwars happen? I'm an Army together with my friend is an EXO-L but when there's a controversy, nosotros don't actually attention well-nigh it when nosotros meet each other. Twitter pisses me off, though.

8. [+19, -0] My friend used to stan both groups, got tired, together with left both fandoms entirely.

9. [+19, -0] I'm actually curious, how practise they fifty-fifty stream?

10. [+17, -0] My friend is an EXO-Land I'm an Army but when there's something going on, nosotros don't advert anything well-nigh it because it's a correct trend for each other ㅋㅋ We congratulate each other when 1 wins an honor or when it's a birthday. In reality, a lot of EXO-Ls together with Armies are close.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel