Fans' Gifts For Somi's Pump Schoolhouse Graduation


Pann: IOI Somi's graduation gifts, I envy her

1. [+336, -21] It looks skillful exactly at the same time, I wonder if she'll alive an innocent life later getting all these expensive gifts at a immature age. Of course, I don't believe that Somi volition plow out that way.

2. [+196, -8] Seeing this makes me envy that pop celebrities larn amazing gifts from fans... But it's Somi's hard-work in addition to then I promise she does well... Congrats on your pump schoolhouse graduation <3

3. [+142, -2] Wowwwwww

4. [+86, -0] They were able to hand out the gifts because it was when she was inward IOI nether Tae Jin Ah's company. Now they can't because she's inward JYP I'm certain they went big because it was the end gifts. Once she's nether JYP, they can't hand her gifts anymore. I hand props to JYP for banning gifts.

5. [+70, -0] It's actually daebak, seeing this makes me envy celebrities ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is the practise goodness of beingness a celebrity. I equally good desire to alive equally a really pop celebrity.

6. [+52, -2] Of course, the most useless affair is to worry virtually celebrities...

7. [+50, -0] Wow, why am I feeling in addition to then small-scale later seeing this ㅋㅋ

8. [+47, -1] Wow, this is solely for her pump schoolhouse graduation. At this rate, they're gonna purchase her a solid for her high schoolhouse graduation.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel