Idol Prejudice

Pann: Honestly, I however accept idol prejudice

1. [+114, -138] Honestly, I don't retrieve EXO is expert at singing. I'm non an anti, I'm a non-fan. EXO gets spared because they accept together with then many fans. Fans telephone outcry upward them hard-working, talented, together with cute but equally a non-fan, their singing lacks a lot. It's funny that people tin post away last idols merely past times handsome faces together with dancing skills. As a singer, beingness expert at singing is the principal requirement.

2. [+108, -2] Just how many idols are untalented that people fifty-fifty tell "talented idols"... Talent is a must for all singers.

3. [+82, -1] Agreed. I wonder why they're called singers when they can't sing. Fans defend them past times maxim they tin post away trip the low-cal fantastic but about of them don't fifty-fifty hold off similar they're expert at dancing. I merely don't larn the ones that can't either sing or dance.

4. [+52, -0] Many are untalented together with many are talented. But if they desire to last a singer, shouldn't they last much ameliorate than average people? Aren't they embarrassed to telephone outcry upward themselves singers when they're untalented?

5. [+49, -48] That's possible. I'm non interested inward EXO at all but I was together with then shocked when I heard that Chanyeol is a rapper ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Don't earn money"... I heard that Sehun is likewise a rapper. I know that Baekhyun, DO, together with Chen are expert at singing but what's the roles of the other members ㅋㅋ What produce Kai together with Xiumin fifty-fifty do? There are together with then many members without certainly roles. No business office agency their supposed business office doesn't arrange them.

6. [+38, -0] "But he's a visual!" "But he's a dancer!" Then why didn't they leave of absence a model or a dancer instead of a singer?

7. [+33, -16] It's true. EXO together with Twice are large groups that can't sing.

8. [+33, -13] Honestly, I retrieve BTOB together with Mamamoo are beyond idols... It's non mutual to honour a grouping that has a rapper singing along. And I retrieve BTOB's notes are the highest of all idols.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel