Minor Stans On Pann

Pann: Are you lot the entirely stan of someone on Pann?

1. [+510, -9] Is anybody a fan of Lee Ki Hong on Maze Runner? ㅠㅠ

2. [+388, -11] Troye <33



3. [+249, -7] I intend at that topographic point mightiness survive a few fans merely One Direction!! Looking for other Directioners...



4. [+144, -1] Dane Dehaan!!



5. [+143, -1] Eddie Redmayne!! <3



6. [+139, -0] High German example Nik on Abnormal Summit ㅠㅠㅠ I similar him together with thence much



7. [+131, -2] Harry Potter... A lot of people know close it merely I intend I'm the entirely Harry Potter stan at my school...



8. [+112, -1] Our cutie Benny.... He's ugly merely handsome ㅠㅠ



9. [+105, -1] Conan O'Brien!!! <3 There should survive a lot of his fans ㅋㅋ



10. [+99, -1] Anyone likes Ezra Miller? I'm a existent stan. Is at that topographic point a stan of him, non a casual fan?



11. [+92, -4] Kentaro Sakaguchi <3



12. [+92, -11] Does anybody know Hajime Syacho? He's together with thence funny ㅋㅋㅋ He's a Japanese Youtuber together with he has a huge seat out of subscribers. Four times of Ssin's? He has the most subscribers inward Japan. He's overnice together with cute ㅠㅠ Also actually funny. Check him out!!



13. [+92, -2] Sobs, anybody stans Charlie Puth? He's together with thence cute, handsome, together with a expert singer. He's an unfair character, my creative soul ㅠㅠ

14. [+82, -3] My dog, I'm literally the entirely stan of it.



15. [+71, -1] SPYAIR is every bit good pop inward Korea together with thence I assume at that topographic point are to a greater extent than or less stans on Pann but SPYAIR jjang jjang <3 Ike is together with thence handsome <3



16. [+69, -3] DinDin? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everybody seems to abhor him ㅠㅠ

17. [+67, -0] Anybody stans Nell? ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel