Hwarang Gets Depression Ratings Because It's A Bad Drama?


Pann: There's exclusively i argue for Hwarang's depression ratings

(Pann talks virtually the wearisome storyline of the drama)

1. [+226, -1] Why are you lot all doing this Let me teach

2. [+213, -4] I actually abhor Aro. I don't abhor Go Ara, I abhor the graphic symbol Aro.

3. [+143, -1] Hwarang should've been titled equally Finding the King Jinheung. The casting in addition to the concept are likewise proficient to live on wasted similar this.

4. [+78, -0] Hwarang feels similar it was written yesteryear a bored flat 12 pocket-sized who simply finished writing academy entrance exams in addition to scored #1 on liberal arts... The lines audio similar they were written yesteryear a minor.

5. [+72, -0] Go Ara's facial appear is in addition to then distracting... She ever looks pissed.

6. [+68, -0] I actually handgrip ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why inward the basis did V convey to buy the farm at that spot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The storyline has no continuity.

7. [+53, -0] Since the showtime episode, they kept milking the tube of Park Seo Jun's nativity until episode xviii in addition to made viewers frustrated. In the 18th episode, it was all resolved inward v minutes amongst "You're... my son..." What the hell is this ㅠㅠ Can't they motion into to a greater extent than spectacle yesteryear him overhearing the tube or equally a hint? And what are the hwarangs doing ㅠㅠ The drama is titled Hwarang but the storey isn't virtually hwarangs ㅠㅠ It's simply a typical romance storey inward Silla settings.

8. [+45, -1] Go Ara looks in addition to then ugly... I never knew Go Ara could await ugly.

9. [+41, -0] I watched it because of my bias but I got pissed in addition to then I started watching his cuts exclusively ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now that he's non there, I'm gonna proceed watching Defendant.

10. [+37, -2] I forced myself to spotter it because of Taehyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The concept of the drama is great, is this all they tin create amongst it?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel